Sunday, April 22, 2007

Camp Lejeune, incoming

Tomorrow morning, Taylor is on her way to Camp Lejeune. I honestly don't think her little body can take the waiting any longer! She has tried to hard to play it off and be so cool about it, but it is now just after 10:30 p.m. and she has been in bed for an hour and a half, she just got up GLOWING and raised her little hands in the air I CAN'T SLEEP I AM TO EXCITED!

She is kind of worried that 'the guys' will treat her like a little kid. I said 'are you kidding me? Girl, you outrank many of them and you can show them what is what'. Her head clicked forward, her chest puffed out, then in Marine voice she said OOH RAH! LOL I told her she knows tough, and tough is her.

I will keep track of all she does and be sure to report back. Thank you all for sending her good and kind words for her trip!

No comments: